Travel Advisory: COVID-19
Ontario Airport Inn is actively monitoring the state of the COVID-19 virus and has stepped up precautionary measures on preventing the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The safety of our guests and employees are of paramount importance to us. Ontario Airport Inn will do everything that we can to ensure that our guests have a safe and pleasant stay.
We implemented the following precautionary measures to maintain a sanitary environment:
Current Closures & Service Modifications
In compliance with local and state guidelines, the following hotel amenities and services available to guests have been modified:
- Daily disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces, such as but not limited to public areas, front desk, private office, computer, telephone, breakroom, microwave, door handles, handrails, restrooms, etc. with disinfectant solution effective against contagious viral and bacterial pathogens.
- Guest rooms are treated with disinfectants before and after they are cleaned for the safety our staff and our guests.
- Our staff have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the California Department of Public Health. We have also implemented staff briefings to reinforce the rules and practices of good personal hygiene.
- Daily meetings are conducted to review the situation; we are in constant communication with staff and guests to keep them updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to take.
We remain vigilant and will work closely with the California Department of Public Health and update guests and staff as the need arises. Please follow all official recomendations to stay safe.
Pool will remain closed untill further notice.
Breakfast has been suspended until further notice.
Some non-essential ammenities are not currently provided or limited.
Ontario Airport Inn reminds you to stay at home as much as possible, we remain open and in compliance to local, state law and following sanitation recommendations from our officials. Our rooms have a level of isolation favorable to be able remain open. We recommend that you only use a hotel if:
During your stay at the hotel please limit your outdoor activity to the most essential activities and practice all local and state official recommendations.
- Practicing self-quarantine after a trip.
- Travelling or in need of housing due to working in a field categorized as essential.
- Displaced or in need of housing for any reason related to COVID-19.
Thank you for choosing Ontario Airport Inn, stay safe.